Become a Clutch Fitness member, Register today!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Clutch Fitness > Supplement Company Sponsors > Scivation » Free eBooks from Scivation

Notices

Scivation Scivation is committed to providing our consumers with high-quality, research-proven products to enhance performance and quality of life.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #1
Beast

Friends: (0)
Referrals: 1
Default Free eBooks from Scivation

Hello All,
I was asked to come here and post to let everyone know about the books we currently have available, all of which can be downloaded for free at www.scivationbooks.com. We have many books on various topics of dieting. There is no one size fits all diet, so we give you OPTIONS! I hope you all enjoy the books and hope we can help you reach your goals.

GAME OVER VOL.3
The Final Showtime Cut Diet You'll Ever Need!
Volume 3: Taking What Works and Making It Better!

As science and experience evolves, we take note. Game Over—The Final Showtime Cut Diet You’ll Ever Need, has helped hundreds of people just like you get in the shape of their lives and even step onstage. It is a HIT so to speak.

But this diet was only used on maybe one hundred or so of Chuck’s elite athletes and bodybuilders before the book came out. As more and more people tried it, we had the fortune to work with people on the Scivation.com message boards and also via personal contact to make the Cut Diet even more effective! Heck, Scivation President Marc Lobliner even prepped for an NPC show and WON his class using the diet, training and supplementation exactly as it was laid out in the book. And from this, we learned.

(Be on the look out for Vol 4 with even more info!)

THE LEAN MASS DIET
The Final Mass Building Bible You'll Ever Need To Build Lean, Hard Muscle!

A lot of bodybuilders just look like fat guys with really big forearms in the off season. The quest for MASS has led many bodybuilders into the trap of gaining so much FAT that by the time they drop the fat to expose their newly developed muscle, they have been dieting so hard and so long that they LOSE most of that precious LEAN BODY MASS (LBM)! OH NO!

What do we do? How can we gain Lean Mass and keep fat gains to a minimum? Can we gain as much LBM without packing on slabs of bacon on our inner thighs? If these questions are running through your MASS HUNGRY dome, stress no more. Team Scivation, led by the Cut Diet creator Chuck Rudolph, has devised a game plan to not only make you bigger and more muscular than you ever imagined possible, but they also will present in the very pages of this book a method that is scientifically backed and real-world proven to keep the fat gains to a bare minimum while fueling your body for one primary goal—EXTREME MUSCLE GROWTH!

THE LIFESTYLE CUT DIET
The Final Diet You'll Ever Need To Be Lean And Healthy Forever!

It seems like everyday a new diet fad pops up. The thing all of these "diets" have in common is one word, "FAD," a catchy little "strategy" guaranteed to melt that fat off of your body. There are so many new diet fads that we have lost count.

Yet while the diets don't stay around long, people do get results following them. People do lose weight. Then why do they fail? Most diets will work at least short term, but who wants to live their life depriving themselves of the foods they love? And if you don't mind deprivation, which diet is right for you? What is the final answer for healthy fat loss that you can stick with?

The Lifestyle Cut Diet is meant for everyone and will help you obtain the lean, healthy body you have always dreamed of! This diet works because it is built to fit your schedule and needs. You are allowed to eat various foods without having to count every calorie.

CUT DIET LEAN MASS
The Final Lean Bulk Program You'll Ever Need!

The Cut Diet has worked wonders in getting thousands of bodybuilders on stage and in their best condition ever. A lot of the time, they even gain lean mass while losing fat doing the Cut Diet. This has led to countless people asking us if they can bulk with the Cut Diet. The answer is YES!

C.H.A. DIET
The Carb Hater's Anonymous Diet: The Final Answer on Carbless Bulking & Cutting

Sometimes we get caught up in dietary extremes. Remember the Grapefruit Diet? Basically, you ate grapefruit. It has thousands of followers. Then you had the no-fat diet, where people would avoid fat like Barry Bond’s avoids drug tests. The latter diet example is probably the most disastrous of any widespread diet we have ever seen. The government got behind this fad and started recommending the carb-orgy diets and the food producers soon followed with fat free YUMMY, sugar-laden food that would spike one’s insulin higher than Robert Downey Jr. on Prom Night. On a personal note, Scivation President Marc Lobliner even saw his father lose his life following a version of this extreme and unhealthy government recommended diet to complications from type-two diabetes. This made Marc curious. He began to study insulin and carbohydrate consumption and soon became an advocate of a controlled carbohydrate and low-glycemic diet. Over the years, Marc’s body has become a machine and operates best with no carbs at all. He is now the founding member of C.H.A.— Carb Haters Anonymous.

GAME DAY
The Final Pre-Competition Peak Week StrategiesYou Will Ever Need!

After dieting for months in order to step onto the competitive bodybuilding stage, you want nothing more than to step on that stage in your best condition ever! You want to be lean, hard, dry and vascular with full muscles. Simply put, you want to look like you came out of a comic book. All bodybuilders fear stepping on stage flat, smooth, holding water, and not at their full potential. The final week before a competition is often called “Peak Week” because bodybuilders will implement various strategies in an attempt to make themselves look the best they possible can come competition day; they want to attain peak condition on that day. The strategies used include water, sodium, potassium, and carbohydrate manipulation. Done right, these strategies could mean the difference between 1st and 2nd place. Done wrong, these strategies could mean you not placing or standing backstage cramping up. Through both using these strategies on competitors we train as well as ourselves, Scivation has ironed out all the details you need in order to make your peak week a success!

BULKING FOR ENDOMORPHS

When Derek Charlebois and Team Scivation set out to write a book on how the naturally “bulky” can gain “bulk” in the form of lean body mass (LBM), it was something that no one had ever tackled before. The minds of Team Scivation including Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD, Scivation Director of Research and Development and pioneer of the infamous Cut Diet and Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation got together with training expert and Director of Team Scivation, Derek Charlebois for this groundbreaking book made especially for Endomorphs!

In Bulking For Endomorphs, Derek will outline exactly what needs to be done by Endomorphs to effectively trick their genetics into packing on slabs of lean mass without the fat by using advanced diet, training and supplement strategies.

If you are an Endomorph looking to pack on as much lean mass and as little fat as possible, download Bulking For Endomorphs now and read on to learn how you can achieve the lean, hard physique you have always dreamed of!

BULKING FOR MESOMORPHS
Maximizing Your Genetics

When Derek Charlebois and Team Scivation set out to write a book on how the “gifted” Mesomorph (can gain or lose weight handly) can gain "QUALITY LEAN MASS", it was something that no one had ever tackled before. The minds of Team Scivation including Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD, Scivation Director of Research and Development and pioneer of the infamous Cut Diet and Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation got together with training expert and Director of Team Scivation, Derek Charlebois for this groundbreaking book made especially for Mesomorphs!

BULKING FOR ECTOMORPHS
So You Think You're a Hardgainer?

When Derek Charlebois and Team Scivation set out to write a book on how the naturally "skinny" can gain "mass" in the form of lean body mass (LBM), it was something that no one had ever tackled before. The minds of Team Scivation including Chuck Rudolph, MEd, RD, Scivation Director of Research and Development and pioneer of the infamous Cut Diet and Marc Lobliner, President of Scivation got together with training expert and Director of Team Scivation, Derek Charlebois for this groundbreaking book made especially for Ectomorphs!

TRI-PHASE TRAINING
Specialized Hypertrophy Program

Triphase Training is a 3-phase workout program designed to add overall mass to your body. Each phase is three weeks long and targets a specific training variable. In addition, Triphase Training contains workouts created specifically to bring up lagging muscle groups, which are to be used after completing the 9-week Triphase Program.
The workout routines in this book are based on data from scientific literature as well as anecdotal feedback and results. These routines have not only been validated by science, but they have also been notarized by myself and many of my clients who have added quality mass to their bodies and made their former "weak points" into one of their most bragged about body parts.

(Be on the lookout for Tri-Phase Vol 2!)

12 Weeks To Your Hottest Body Ever!
The 12 Week WOMEN-ONLY Plan to Transform Your Body
By: Derek Charlebois B.S. CPT & Marc Lobliner

The primary concern women have when it comes to weight training is, “I don’t want to get big or bulky.” We are here to tell you that you won’t! The hormone testosterone is responsible for the large increases in muscle mass seen when men lift weights. Women’s testosterone levels are a fraction of men’s testosterone levels. Normal testosterone levels in men are 200-1200 ng/dl while 15-70 ng/dl are normal in women. As you can see, men’s testosterone levels are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than women’s. Even if a man is at the LOW end of the men’s normal testosterone range (200 ng/dl), he still has more than twice the amount of testosterone as a woman at the HIGH end of the women’s normal testosterone range (70 ng/dl). If we look at the median or mid-range testosterone levels in men and women, men = 700 and women = 42.5. So on an average, men have 16.47 times more testosterone than women! It is clear that women do not have the hormonal support (testosterone) to gain muscle mass like men. Therefore, the fear of becoming big and bulky and looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger with a ponytail is unwarranted.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
floods
ἐξαιρέω

Friends: (36)

Wow, these are awesome, thanks Derek (and Scivation)!
Old 04-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
Fireproof
The Chief

Friends: (64)
Referrals: 36

Hey Derek,

Either here or in a separate post (preferably in the Training Systems subforum) - would you mind providing a little more info about your Triphase Training System?

Answering questions such as:
- What sets it apart / makes it different?
- Who is it for versus who is it not for?
- How it compares to some other popular systems today (DC Training, New Rules of Lifting, etc)
- Your personal feedback on it (what you like about it, what you don't)
- Etc.

Current Phase: De-fatting
Training and Diet Secrets!
Fireproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
Darkhorse
Distance Trainer

Friends: (46)
Referrals: 17

Awesome!

For all training inquiries PM me.
Darkhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireproof View Post
Hey Derek,

Either here or in a separate post (preferably in the Training Systems subforum) - would you mind providing a little more info about your Triphase Training System?

Answering questions such as:
- What sets it apart / makes it different?
- Who is it for versus who is it not for?
- How it compares to some other popular systems today (DC Training, New Rules of Lifting, etc)
- Your personal feedback on it (what you like about it, what you don't)
- Etc.
Before I answer those questions, here is Tri-Phase Vol 2: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1207928507

What sets it apart / makes it different?
What sets Tri-Phase apart from other training systems is the progression of the program. You are constantly challenging your body by manipulating volume, intensity, or frequency. I think a lot of program overlook the intensity and frequency variable and simple focus on increasing/decreasing volume (the total number of sets).

Who is it for versus who is it not for?
Pretty much anyone can use this program. I have competitive bodybuilders, recreational lifters, figure girls, and house wives on the Tri-Phase Program.

How it compares to some other popular systems today (DC Training, New Rules of Lifting, etc)
I'm not sure what "New Rules of Lifting" is so if someone can direct me there I will check it out. Tri-Phase and DC Training are pretty different except that both myself and Dante always stress to add weight to the bar. If you are getting stronger you are most likely growing. I do not think there is ONE best training program out there. If a program produces results for someone that is all that matters.

Your personal feedback on it (what you like about it, what you don't)
I like the wave-type of loading/deloading built in the program. For example in phase 1 you increase the volume over the 3-4 weeks weeks so by week 4 the workouts are tough! But when you start phase 2 week 1, the workouts are alittle easier since the volume is decreased and it gives you a chance to recover, kind of like a mini-deload week. I am not quite 100% fond of phase 3. People are getting great results during phase 3 but I feel like I could make it better, how I am not sure yet lol.

The feedback from people who have used my Tri-Phase Training Program has been amazing. I highly recommend people here give it a try.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:18 AM   #6
Reaper666
Lightweight

Referrals: 0
Default Cool

Cool I'll have a look at these
Reaper666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #7
nickstarr007
Lightweight

Awesome thanks for these!
nickstarr007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:54 PM   #8
jacksonchen
Lightweight

Thanks for sharing this..so far, I have read Game Over and its a great read.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:24 PM   #9
TALO
Lightweight

Friends: (3)

Thanks. I have found more information on this site in the past two days than anywhere else....These books look great.
TALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:43 AM   #10
lisamarie8268

Thanks, I've been looking for some free information to start out with and this really helped!
lisamarie8268 is offline   Reply With Quote