Become a Clutch Fitness member, Register today!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Clutch Fitness > Supplementation > Anabolics and Prohormones » 1-Test Cypionate by VPX

Notices

Anabolics and Prohormones Discussions relating to anabolic steroids, prohormones, and related topics.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
LeanBulk
Lightweight

Friends: (0)
Referrals: 0

Does anyone have any good info on this stuff? Its about three years old and
has been taken off the market quite awhile ago. I recently got ahold of a
20ml vial, which doesnt seem like too much, but I was wondering what the
best way to take it would be. I have heard a lot of mixed answers on what
the product actually is. Everything from it actually IS Test Cyp to its
completely worthless. Trying to get some good info on it, but being so old
its kind of hard!

Thanks guys
LeanBulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:18 PM   #2
stri8ted
Planetary Nutrition Rep
Supplement Guru

This is a controlled substance. Its likely expired at this point also.

Clutch Members use discount code "clutch"
for 10% off your order.
stri8ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #3
LeanBulk
Lightweight

I could not find an expiration date on the bottle, but I am willing to bet it is expired by now as well. Would it hurt anything to still take it?? Whats the worst that could happen?? Me tossing the cookies for a day?

Planetary Nutrition
http://www.planetarynutrition.com
Old 05-15-2007, 12:15 PM   #4
Redneck
Just a good ol' boy

I don't know too much about the stuff... does the label say how many mg of actual 1-testosterone cypionate are in each mL of the solution, getjacked?

Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #5
LeanBulk
Lightweight

yeah, it says:

17-beta-Hydroxy-5alpha-Androst-ene-3-one Cypinate Ester - 50mg/ml

Planetary Nutrition
Old 05-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
Redneck
Just a good ol' boy

Hmmm. As I've already stated, I don't know too much about it at all... never did get into the 'prosteroid' (although substances such as this should rightly be classified as steroids, not prosteroids like androstenedione. So the best I can do refer you to a link that discusses 1-test cyp and similar products.

There are some spelling and grammatical errors (i.e. dehydrotestosterone when they mean dihydrotestosterone), but maybe there's some info you can use. The suggestion seems to be that it does have an effect when used orally, and that's how the product is packaged to be used.

BUT some companies specified that their oral solutions were sterile, meaning that (wink,wink) you could inject it, which would be illegal to suggest. Of course, I suggest that you absolutely DO NOT attempt to inject this stuff. Personally (and I know it bugs you to have the stuff and not use it), I wouldn't even drink the stuff.

Does it recommend a doseage or method of delivery on the label?

Here's an excerpt from the linked page:

Most readers are aware of the fact that regular testosterone has some negative side effects such as making many look like a water balloon going bald. In short, testosterone metabolizes to estrogen and DHT. But, of course there are better options that allow a bit of mitigation to the DHT problem without sacrificing the advantages it has upon physique sculpting.

DHT metabolizes into a variety of different hormones such as 5-alpha androst-1-en-3,17-diol (better known as the supplement found by Patrick Arnold called 1-AD). In our body's 1-AD must convert into 1-Testosterone in order to be active. Hmmm, since 1-Testosterone is a natural metabolite of DHT then it makes more sense to skip the 1-AD conversion and directly supplement with 1-Testosterone.
1-testosterone is a surprisingly effective prosteroid (you can call it a designer steroid if you like, but it has been around awhile). It is chemically known as 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one which is a derivative of dehydrotestosterone (DHT) only with fewer DHT related side-effects.

*1-Test is 5-7 times more active (anabolic) than testosterone itself. (More lean tissue gains with fewer potential negative side effects)
*1-Test does not aromatize to estrogens. In fact some studies suggest a slight anti-estrogen effect due to aromatase inhibition. (No water retention, gynecomastia or fat gains)
*Similar to Trenbolone or high dose Primobolan Acetate in effect without the libido issues.

Injectable 1-Testosterone

Naturally, many hard-core athletes have employed 1-testosterone as a parental (injectable) preparation. Those that were able to acquire 1-Testosterone esters such as decanoate or cypionate realized the best anabolic results due to improved pharma-kinetics.
Most users of properly prepared sterile products (pyrogen free) report significant hardening of the musculature with increased lean mass tissue and fat loss at total weekly dosages of 200-300mg. There is also a surprising noted significant increase in functional strength. Many have compared 1-Testosterne Cypionate to Trenbolone in effects.
I have noted this to be so but this would suggest potential for the negative side-effects of trenbolone as well. I would suggest that the results from this type of application are closer to that of high dose Primobolan Acetate use with better over all hardening value. (Harder, leaner, stronger and hornier. Those poor lads)
*Though some companies have marketed quality "sterile" orals, it should be noted that it is not legal for anyone to administer these items as injectables.

But What Of Oral Administration?

When unprotected AAS or prosteroids are ingested orally the majority of the dosage is destroyed by the liver due to a factor called hepatic (liver) first pass deactivation. In short it means that the liver filters out your intended results and sends them to the toilet. Often this means as little as only a few milligrams (3-15%) of the original dosage makes it into the circulatory system where it can access muscle tissue.
Worse is the fact that, due to its unprotected state, the minor amount of active product that does make it into the circulatory system is destroyed and toilet-tossed during the second or third pass…within a couple hours of ingestion. This refers to the half- and active life of a chemical. Next to no absorption and very brief exposure to target tissues (uh, like muscle) means little or no results.
Hmmm, substrates that are water soluble (hydrophilic) go to the liver for assimilation or excretion and those that are oil soluble head straight to the lymphatic system thus avoiding first pass destruction.
Esters & Oily Solutions

Esterfied prosteroids (like 1-Testosterone Cypionate or Decanoate) are hydrophilic by nature (Esterized simply means that an ester chain has been added to the prosteroid structure). Lipophylic ester androgens are absorbed the same way most dietary fats (long chain fatty acids) are absorbed. After ingestion the body produces bile for emulsification and then our numerous lipase enzymes hydrolyze the compound to form what we call micelles (I did not name it so please do not blame me when trying to pronounce it).
The micelles enter the intestinal cells where they form a lipoprotein carrier called chylomicron, which is a combination of esterized prosteroid and special protein found in the small intestine. Once the compound forms the chylomicron, it is released into the lymphatic system where it is then released into the blood stream. (This means a higher percentage of active muscle building prosteroid in the blood stream.)
  • Remember: The lymphatic system skips the destructive first pass of the liver. An interesting note to point out is that the research with esterized steroids demonstrates oral administration with oils (MCT and sesame are oils). They mixed the active compounds with various oils, then administered the compounds orally. The inclusion of the oil facilitated improved lymphatic absorption (since this is the same way most dietary fats are absorbed, it should not be a surprise).
So the reality is that many of the "sterile" oral preparations (including 1-Test) that are esters are absorbed well orally. The fact remains however, that though effective, administration by injection allows for 100% bioavailability...but is illegal to suggest or do without medical consent and supervision.
Alkylation For Orals

The predominant of pharma oral AAS are 17-alpha alkylated. Alkylation allows the administered dosage to remain intact after the first pass through the liver thus providing much longer tissue exposure due to prolonged half-life. Without this alkylation there is considerable degradation of the active compound. It has often been said that alkylation causes undue stress upon the liver and is therefore toxic to liver tissue. In truth this is so, but on a dosage dependent level only.
Many years ago several studies were performed upon two alkylated oral AAS: Oxymetholone (AD-50) and methyltestosterone (methandrostenolone AKA D-bol should be included here due to dosage issues). The average dosages were between 100-250mg daily. After several months or use, patients showed significant elevation in liver enzymes (ALT, AST and GGT) thus suggesting a significant hepatic stress. Some currently available prosteroids (okay, Designer Steroids) have been alkylated to increase bioavailability to nearly 100% with a half-life of up to 12 hours. (Yup!)
Methyl-1-Testosterone & Other Alkylated Prosteroids

As example is methyl-1-Test. Yes, this is methylated 1-Testosterone (M-1-Test) and a highly effective oral androgen. However, it is a totally different prosteroid both in affect and activity than 1-Testosterone.
M-1-Test is far more anabolic and androgenic than 1-Testosterone. This also means that it is far more destructive to hair follicles and prostate tissue than DHT itself. When a hormone is alkylated (like adding a methyl group to the 17th ring) it totally changes the pharma-kinetics of the compound as well.
Have you noticed that most 1-Testosterone users report better sex-drive, more energy and a positive outlook upon life with their musculature gains? Yet those using M-1-Test report lethargy, no sex-drive and really bad moods to go along with high blood pressure and head-aches, oh and increased muscle mass. Personally, though effective, I dislike M-1-Test for health concerns.
This is all due to the methylated alteration that alters a chemical's effect upon androgen receptors and physiology in general. Most of this is due to secondary activity triggered by the compound such as adrenalgenic and neuro-net over-stimulation, hepatic alterations and general burn-out.
Though M-1-Test employed at a daily dosage of 10-20mg for 2-4 weeks seldom results in liver concerns (if it is a very high quality product free of other raw material metabolites and toxins), it certainly does have several negative side effects easily avoid by opting for 1-Testosterone Cypionate delivered through any viable means.

Old 05-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
LeanBulk
Lightweight

great post redneck! really appreciate the information. however, i would never think of injecting any substance that is expired. oral administration would be the only route I am considering at this point. from reading that post though, it seems that it wouldnt be nearly as effective if effective at all taken orally....i dont want to throw in the trash can, but is that pretty much what you would recommend?

Planetary Nutrition
Old 05-16-2007, 05:34 AM   #8
Redneck
Just a good ol' boy

Well... actually the article suggests that it would indeed be effective orally, since it gets taken up by the lymphatic system (like a fat), avoiding first-pass metabolism by the liver.

I personally wouldn't use the stuff now, but there was a time when I sure as hell would have. I don't think it'll kill 'ya or anything, but I'd want more info on the stuff. Also, if it's not unopened and sealed, I'd toss it for sure.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:55 PM   #9
LeanBulk
Lightweight

its unopened and sealed....and no expiration date to be found. i think im going to give it a shot and hope i dont get too sick. i will probably run it along with pheraplex as the 20ml will only last about 10 days. thanks for your help!

Planetary Nutrition
Old 05-17-2007, 04:43 AM   #10
Redneck
Just a good ol' boy

Good luck!

Old 05-29-2007, 02:08 PM   #11
LeanBulk
Lightweight

well, just to update a little on this issue. I have been taking:

Pheraplex: 20mg/day
Mega Zol: 150mg/day
VPX 1-Test Cyp: 2cc/EOD

Today is my 9th day on cycle, and everything is going wonderful! My strength has really started to go up the last two days, and my weight has increased from 177 to 184. I am sure alot of this is water weight, but im still pretty happy with the results so far. I look a bit leaner, much more vascular, and my muscles are rock hard. Hopefully I can get up to 190-193 in the next 3 weeks! No sides to speak of yet, which is very nice, and the expired 1-test cyp doesnt seem to be negatively effecting anything....

Planetary Nutrition
Old 05-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #12
floods
ἐξαιρέω

Friends: (36)
Referrals: 1

Good deal bro, it does suck that you can't tell if the vpx stuff is having any effect since you're stacking drugs. Be smart and safe, and post another update!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #13
LeanBulk
Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
Good deal bro, it does suck that you can't tell if the vpx stuff is having any effect since you're stacking drugs. Be smart and safe, and post another update!
yeah, this part does suck, but with only 20cc at 2cc per day it would have only lasted 10 days.....and I can't get ahold of anymore of it. because of this, my only real options were to throw it into a stack for 10 days, or throw it out. although, from my previous experience with PP, it usually doesnt kick in until about week 3, so I have got to think the 1-test cyp has helped a little during the first 9 days.....by the time I run out of this, the PP should be really starting to take effect!

Planetary Nutrition
Old 05-31-2007, 03:31 PM   #14
Redneck
Just a good ol' boy