Become a Clutch Fitness member, Register today!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Notices

Female Fitness Female training, dieting, and other women-specific topics

Old 03-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #1
VanessaT

Friends: (0)
Referrals: 0
Default Hey moms!

I have what I affectionately refer to as Sharpei belly. I have realized that I will never be happy with my tummy until I get a tummy tuck. As that is NOT in my financial future, I thought I would share a few things that I have used to make it MUCH better as I have seen a few folks ask questions about loose skin.

Get yourself Palmer's Tummy Butter. It smells heavenly and it actually works to make the stretch marks much less visible. I have been using it since the beginning of the year and wish I took before pictures. Seriously, it helps immensely. It's hard to find but you can find it online and it is cheap!

Also, the Nivea Goodbye Cellulite. Really helps to make the skin look and feel more firm and does lessen the appearance of cellulite. I use it twice a day and have one of those nubby massage things that I use in circles on the backs of my legs and butt.

Seriously, I would never trade my daughter for the world but it is not fair that I left the hospital carrying a beautiful girl and wear my mom's butt...

Have you guys tried any other products you like to lessen the after baby body effects?
VanessaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
Leah
working on a little belly

Friends: (19)
Referrals: 1

I'll have to get some of that lotion. I just had a kid three months ago. I gained 50 lbs with him (I promise I didn't overeat or use pregnancy as an excuse to eat and veg out) and my belly was enormous. Two weeks before I gave birth, I measured my belly at over 51 inches. I have stretch marks on top of stretch marks and nothing I do seems to help them.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #3
Elle

Friends: (24)
Referrals: 2

Not a mom, but I use that Nivea stuff. I had a rough competition prep last year and it left me with some cellulite. Either it's my diet or the lotion. Either way, I'm not going to risk it because I see lots of improvement.
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
kat38

Friends: (0)
Referrals: 0

I had twins 15 years ago and the creams do help but don't gain weight like I did cuz that makes it worse!
kat38 is offline   Reply With Quote